1. These Rules valid for Visitors of Shopping and Entertainment Center SAULĖS MIESTAS (hereinafter – the “Rules”) and regulate the main behavior of shopping center visitorsSAULĖS MIESTAS, Tilžės 109, Šiauliai, (hereinafter – the Shopping Center) in the premises and / or territory of the Shopping Center order.
2. Visitors may enter the premises of the Shopping Center only through the entrances / exits of the Shopping Center specially designed and equipped for them and be in them only during the working hours of the Shopping Center.
3. The shopping center is equipped with a video surveillance system that records visitors and their actions, with the help of which the aim is to protect the property of the Shopping Center and ensure order in it.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR VISITORS
4. Visitors to the shopping center must:
4.1. follow warning signs or other instructions;
4.2. personally take care of the safety / health of themselves and their children and other accompanying persons;
4.3. to act in a way that does not endanger oneself and those around them, does not harm them, does not violate their rights and interests;
4.4. to carry out the instructions of the shopping center administration, security guards, police officers and / or other persons authorized to ensure security;
4.5. immediately inform the information center and / or security staff of the Shopping Center about actions and / or events and / or circumstances that may / have caused damage to the health, life, property of the visitor (s) or other persons;
4.6. to smoke only in specially designated and specially marked places of the Shopping Center;
4.7. when using the lift, be sure to follow its load capacity standards. If the elevator is stuck, be sure to follow the instructions that are attached to the inside wall of the elevator. Under no circumstances should you try to open the elevator door yourself. In the event of a fire, it is forbidden to use lifts to evacuate people.
5. Visitors to the shopping center are prohibited from:
5.1. pose any threat to their own health and the health and safety;
5.2. harm others in any way;
5.3. climb on unsuitable structures or equipment (facades, partitions, walls, barriers, lighting poles, roofs, etc.);
5.4. damage and / or break or otherwise damage the property of the Shopping Center, including vegetation;
5.5. to enter the official premises or closed territories for the visitors of the Shopping Center;
5.6. litter in the premises and territory of the Shopping Center;
5.7. to consume alcoholic beverages, except in the public catering establishments located in the Shopping Center;
5.8. to bring in and use any narcotic or psychotropic, other stimulating substances;
5.9. to ride roller blades, scooters, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades and so on on the premises of the shopping center;
5.10. to bring animals, except guide dogs, to the premises of the Shopping Center;
5.11. to bring into the Shopping Center items that may cause a fire or explosion hazard (flammable and explosive substances, explosives, ammunition, etc.), unless the said items have been purchased in a store located in the Shopping Center;
5.12. to offer to buy commercial goods and / or provide any services in the premises or territory of the Shopping Center without a separate written permission of the Administration of the Shopping Center;
5.13. to distribute advertising leaflets, leaflets, flyers and / or other information / promotional materials in the premises or territory of the Shopping Center without a separate written permission of the Administration of the Shopping Center;
5.14. to organize any rallies, meetings and / or other similar events without the separate written permission of the Shopping Center administration;
5.15. to organize promotional, survey, signature collection and / or other campaigns and to perform other activities that are not previously agreed in writing with the Shopping Center administration.
5.16. Filming and photography are allowed on the premises and in the territory of the shopping center only for personal purposes.
5.17. Vehicles are parked in the parking lots of the shopping center in accordance with the requirements and restrictions of the installed signs. Bicycles must be parked only in specially designated areas of the Shopping Center. Vehicle traffic and parking are in accordance with the requirements of road traffic regulations.
5.18. It is forbidden to park vehicles for passenger disembarkation / embarkation or for other purposes on the pavement on the front side of the Shopping Center.
5.19. The parking spaces installed in the shopping center are not intended for long-term parking of cars or other vehicles. Visitors to the supermarket must follow the rules of the road and not leave their vehicles in the parking lot longer than indicated on the traffic signs before entering the parking lot. The administration of the shopping center informs the traffic police about traffic violators.
5.20. You can find the rules of conduct for visitors in the bus station and in the waiting hall here: https://www.busturas.lt/lt/autobusu-stoties-tvarkos-taisyklos).
6. In the premises of the shopping center, next to the RIMI HYPERMARKET store, there are lockers for visitors’ belongings. Visitors can leave items there only during their visit to the Shopping Center. When leaving the Shopping Center, it is mandatory to pick up all items from the locker, leaving the key in the locker door. The supermarket is not responsible for the safety of items left in the lockers. If the key is lost from the locker, the visitor must contact the RIMI HYPERMARKET store information center for a solution.
SHOPPING CENTER INFORMATION CENTER
7. For the convenience of the visitors of the Shopping Center in the Central Lobby, on all working days of the Shopping Center from 10.00 am. until 9 p.m. there is an information center. The Information Center accepts and registers all written and oral requests, complaints and / or suggestions of the visitors of the Shopping Center. If the minimum working hours in the Shopping Center are changed, the working hours of the information center shall also be changed accordingly.
8. For the convenience of the visitors of the Shopping Center, all verbal requests, complaints and / or offers of the visitors of the Shopping Center are accepted and registered 24 hours a day and on all working days of the Shopping Center by calling the information center of the Shopping Center +370 41 422421. suggestions can also be sent via email. email: email@example.com
ACTION DURING ACCIDENTS AND EMERGENCIES
9. All the premises of the Shopping Center are equipped with a fire alarm system, an automatic fire extinguishing system, a unified security alarm system on the perimeter of the Shopping Center building and an audio system (hereinafter referred to as the “Systems”) through which audio messages are broadcast, i. y. notices informing how to behave visitors of the Shopping Center and / or other third parties in case of an accident or other emergency situation in the Shopping Center.
10. Disconnecting, covering or otherwise restricting the operation of these Systems is strictly prohibited. If a failure of these Systems is noticed, it is necessary to immediately notify the staff of the Shopping Center administration or the staff of the Shopping Center Information Center, or the security staff of the Shopping Center.
11. In the event of an emergency, fire or explosion on the premises of the Shopping Center, natural or catastrophic phenomena (strong wind), sabotage or an act of terrorism, visitors to the Shopping Center must carry out security services, instructions of the staff of the administration of the Center.
12. Upon noticing a fire or smoke, immediately inform the information center, administration or security staff of the Shopping Center and the fire and rescue service and take all possible measures to rescue people and ensure their safety.
13. If unclear, unattended objects, explosives, chemical or radioactive substances are found, immediately notify the information center, administration or security staff of the Shopping Center. Until the arrival of the shopping center security staff and / or other services, enclose the dangerous place and do not take any localization and decontamination actions yourself.
14. The administration of the Shopping Center has the right to close the Shopping Center (or any part thereof) immediately, without any prior notice, if the safety, health or life of the Shopping Center, its tenants, users or visitors is endangered, including fire, explosion, gas leaks and in the event of another threat of danger, in order to avoid possible damage.
15. These Rules apply to all visitors of the Shopping Center.
16. Every visitor entering the Shopping Center automatically confirms that he is familiar with these Rules and undertakes to comply with them.
17. The shopping center security staff has the right to inform / warn about violations of the Rules, ask visitors to abandon the Shopping Center and take other necessary and legal measures to ensure the health, life, safety and property of the Shopping Center visitors and / or other persons.
18. Violations of public order and the Rules shall be punished in accordance with the procedure established by law.
During quarantine and emergency, visitors to the Shopping Center must:
- When visiting the Shopping Center, it is mandatory to wear a protective face mask covering both the mouth and the nose. Visitors who do not wear a mask will not be admitted to the Shopping Center and will not be served in stores;
- Keep a safe distance of at least 1 meter from other visitors or employees;
- Follow the sneezing and coughing etiquette: Sneeze or cough into a disposable handkerchief that you will throw away immediately or toward the elbow.
- When entering, exiting shopping and entertainment centers, before and after each visit to the store, catering establishment and other entertainment areas, always disinfect your hands, as well as wash your hands as often as possible.
- If you experience any cold symptoms, do not visit shopping and entertainment centers or other places.